Friday, March 14, 2014

Fresh Cut Thanks


Here's a rare card for me with NO stamping. How did that even happen? I LOOOOVE stamping! :) I gave my acrylic blocks and inks a rest on this card and put together this quick thank-you card. 

I used the last bits and pieces from Simon Says Stamp February card kit for this card. That lovely script die cut is the main focus, pulling the blues from that pretty floral Basic Grey paper. Angled papers and a vellum butterfly finish off this creation. Oooo! I lied...there IS a touch of ink on this one.  I swiped some wonderful white pigment ink around all the edges of the card and softened it with my finger. There...done!

Happy Friday to you all and I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!