Thursday, March 27, 2014

Best Wishes

One layer cards are my comfort zone.  Whether they take on a clean and graphic look or something more classy and elegant, that's what I am drawn to when I take out my stamps and ink. Lately I've invested in a few 'building' stamp sets that allow me to layer and stamp to my heart's delight.


WPlus9 has a great set like that with Fresh Cut Wreaths (plus others!). I was lucky enough to win a $100 gift card from them during their recent birthday celebrations and promptly ordered a ton of lovely goodies, including the above mentioned set. I haven't even begun to use this set to it's full capabilities!! For this card I just stamped and stamped and stamped... :)

Thanks for popping in and have a GREAT day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!