Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Simon Says Stamp- February Floral Fun

 
I loved getting to play around with the February card kit of the month from Simon Says Stamp- Floral Fun. There is so much gorgeousness in this kit and I made a LOT of cards using it. I used my own inks, embossing powders, and a few extra embellishments and that was all I added.
 
For the first card I used the alphabet stickers from the kit for my sentiment, and fussy cut the flower, adding a bit of loose glitter to the centre. The gems are Hero Arts and are from my own stash.




For my second card I kept it simple, just adding a few enamel dots and heat embossing the sentiment on vellum.  Both these cards came together quickly and I LOVE how they turned out. Confession: my mother has a subscription to these monthly kits but is in Florida for the winter...but I am getting her mail...sooooo...*insert sheepish look* I am totally stealing this kit from her. :) :) SORRY MOM!!



Everyone have a WONDERFUL day and bundle up if you're expecting more snow tonight like we are! Spring has GOT to here soon, right?!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely cards Marcie! I really like the lime embossing on vellum, very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!