Friday, February 7, 2014

Next To You

 
I'm throwing my crafting hat into the ring for the Avery Elle April Guest Designer Search. I love all of their sets, but have been using the Love Notes set a lot lately as we get closer to Valentine's Day.
 
For this card I used a Distress Marker to colour directly on to the world image, 'huffed' on it, and then stamped it on watercolor paper. Then I used my watercolor pen and some Hero Arts ink to colour in the land portions of the image. I like how the world is a little blurry but the sentiment is nice and crisp. Ribbon makes a rare appearance on this card! It's not a much loved embellishment around here, but the pink tied in nicely with the stamping.
 
Check out the rest of the entries over on the Avery Elle blog...there are a lot of beautiful entries!


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!