Friday, February 14, 2014

Happy Valentine's Day!

 
Happy Valentine's Day! Here's my valentine to you... I just love you all for stopping by my corner of the cardmaking world and checking out my creations- thank you! I hope you all experience some sort of love and mushy gushy-ness today. :)
 
I created this card by spreading a thin layer of white embossing paste over a dark grey card base. I sped up the drying time by helping it along with my heat gun. I used a printable from Papertrey Ink, designed by Heather Nichols as my focal piece. Two small pieces of glitter ribbon hold down each corner. This one didn't take too long to put together and that sparkle really packs a punch in real life! Again, happy hearts and flowers day to you all...I give my husband a pass on this day because he better not forget our anniversary on the 18th!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!