Sunday, February 2, 2014

Cell Phone Thanks!


Speech bubbles and text talk are a big trend (a really fun one too!) in the crafting world lately, as evidenced by lots of fun stamp sets designed around the theme and a recent magazine call. I'll admit I love this trend as I text LOTS and my phone or iPad is never far from me. Any phone/iPad apps you just love? My personal favourite is the Bloglovin' app (same as the website) so I can read my blogging favourites on the go!

I used a fun stamp by Unity Stamp Co. for my phone base and speech bubbles, etc. from Simon Says Stamp. The phone was stamped on wood veneer paper and coated with glossy accents. That's about all the fine details you'll need...the rest you can figure out. :) Happy Super Bowl Sunday to you all my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!