Friday, February 21, 2014

Can't Thank You Enough


I love speech bubbles and this For The Record coordinating stamp and die set from Simon Says Stamp is fabulous! Bright colours paired with a neutral woodgrain and a few fun sequins makes for a cheery Thank You card to send off to someone in the mail. :) If you have a moment, pop on over to the see the newest Simon Says Stamp release...AMAZING! LOVE it all.

In other news, did any of you watch the Canadian Women's Olympic hockey team play yesterday?? I seriously thought my heart was going to stop a few times. I really thought we were going to lose but I should know better than to count the Canadians out! Here's hoping their win gives the men the energy to go out and get a gold too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!