Wednesday, February 19, 2014

BIG Thanks


We are just off an unexpected 4 day weekend here at my house, and now I have time to sit down and post a few things here on the blog! Monday was Family Day here in Ontario so the kids were home, but Tuesday was anoooooother snow day and buses didn't run.  Thankfully it was mild out so we took them down to the river (soliday frozen over!) for a walk. It was lots of fun slipping and sliding along the Sydenham River.

Here's a rare 'off-size' card for today. I usually stick with my tried and true A2 size, but this Big Thanks stamp was begging for a bigger 5x5 canvas. Woodgrain, twine, paint splatters and graphic images give this project a more masculine feel, which was the intention. I love this stamp set from Technique Tuesday...it's going in the favourite pile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!