Monday, January 27, 2014

Wintertime crafting


It's anoooooother snow day here in Southwestern Ontario and my kids are home yet again driving their parents CrAzY. Since it's also Family Literacy Day here in Ontario we have a bunch of board games to play, recipes to make, and stories to read. In between all that, I'm finding time to happily create away in my crafting corner.

Here's a masculine birthday card that I'm sharing today. As you can see, there is a proper side of the Sketchy Banner die to stamp on lol...my border and die didn't *quite* match up. Lesson learned! I tried my hand at a little bit of plaid stamping on this card as well. It was fun, easy and I can't wait to try it again with different color combos.

Stay warm folks and if it's a snow day for your family too then try not to go crazy! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!