Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Ooooh baby!


We've had an influx of little ladies around here lately, which is what gave me the inspiration to craft up something (Is "craft up" a real term? It is now!) to celebrate baby girls everywhere!

{SIDEBAR: The goal was to link this up to last week's Simon Says Stamp 'new' challenge but I discovered my blog had gone all wonky and needed a face lift. Face lift done and card one day late, but oh well! I used Designer Blogs for my redesign and just love it. Simple, easy and fresh.}

I used a white cardstock base and stamped with a combination of Hero Arts and My Favorite Things inks. I die cut the 'baby' three times for depth once it was adhered covered it in Wink of Stella glitter. Enamel dots were the finishing touch.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!