Friday, January 24, 2014

My Heart


It's my dear husband's 34th birthday today and of course I wanted to make him a special card to celebrate him. I knew wood grain, cherry wood veneer, and masculine patterned papers were more his 'style' so I tried to combine all that with MY flair for hearts. :)

After die cutting the hearts out of patterned paper and adhering them I applied Glossy Accents over all of the hearts to give it a slick, wet look. I like how that turned out.  That Parade of Hearts die is probably my new favourite die right now. I've used it SO many times lately and I just can't put it away.

This card was 'male' approved this morning when he opened it and it helped there was a gift certificate for his favourite sporting store tucked inside. :) Happy Birthday Jared!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!