Thursday, January 16, 2014

Emboss it!


Yeah for new product! I picked up a few goodies in the 'after the holidays slump' and have been creating like a mad-woman. For instance the Tiny Flags stamp by Hero Arts? LOVE. I've used it soooo many times in the last few days.  I'm also loving this stamp set by Kelly Purkey, an exclusive at Simon Says Stamp.

I checked out a few online challenges and thought it would be fitting to use my new product in a Simon Says Stamp challenge since that's where I bought it from! Enter this week's Wednesday Challenge featuring EMBOSSING. Heat, dry or embossing paste- wherever it takes you!

I heat embossed the Tiny Flags background in silver on watercolor paper, then used my Distress Markers to watercolor over top. The sentiment itself stands on its own, and it's all mounted on a black card base.  Thanks for checking it out and why don't you pull out the embossing gear and play along?!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing card! Love the background and that fun stamp you used!! :)

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this stamp and the background you created with it.
    http://kreativekristies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!