Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Amazing!



I had yet to pull out and use my new Absolutely edge die from Simon Says Stamp (so many supplies so little time!) so I set out to remedy that... hence the above card!

As usual this started off with one design in mind and then veered wildly off. I *meant* to make a birthday card for my husband but the neon colours were screaming to be paired with the chalk patterned paper and that wouldn't appeal to hubby. This is what resulted instead.  I love how colorful and fun it turned out, and it could be sent out to a friend for any reason at all. There's a touch of Wink of Stella white glitter on some of the dots and I added a little extra 'chalk' look to the sticker by using my Color Box white pigment ink.

Thanks for popping in today folks! Happy Hump Day to you all!


1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!