Sunday, January 12, 2014

39...again.


Last night our family celebrated my mother-in-law's birthday by having a family dinner at our house. As she will NEVER reveal her true age, we joke that she is 39...again (and again, and again!). As always, lots of laughs ensued and good food was eaten. There *may* have been a bottle of wine or two (or 3) consumed as well.

Above is the card I made for her using many Hero Arts products (see links below). I embossed the Tiny Flags stamp in white and used my Distress Markers to colour over the embossed background, then wiped away the excess ink on the embossed parts. I actually embossed a bunch of Tiny Flags backgrounds and set them aside for later use in other projects.

That's all she wrote for this card folks! Happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!