Friday, December 6, 2013

Trophy Hunter


How appropriate is this card for celebrating deer hunting season in our neck of the woods? I myself am a lover of Bambi, Rudolph (the rest of Santa's crew too!) and all other cute, soft, sweet looking deer. I'm blessed to live in the country where I can sit on my deck and see them down the hill of my backyard. My husband however, LOVES deer hunting week. He goes out with his 'guys' and they spend the week traipsing through the woods, sometimes successful, sometimes not so much. I keep my opinions about this to myself.

This one layer, quick and easy card was slipped into hubby's pocket this morning. Hopefully the 'guys' don't tease him too much about it. :) I couldn't help myself  *giggle*.   I'm linking up this week to Friends with Flair over on the Unity blog. Go check out the rest of the great creations there!

16 comments:

  1. That is adorable. He wil probably get teased because it has hot pink lettering:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the background with the deer is just simply stunning ! LOVe your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great CAS design. On the other hand...he probably does know about your feelings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really fun one layer card, Marcie. Hopefully, it gives your hubby some luck today on his hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE that saying! That deer stamp is fab too

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOL! Love it! Deer hunting is a big deal around here, too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super one layer cas card, and thought ful too

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahah love this sassy card. Very cool design too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. He may be get teased, but secretly, the other guys will be jealous that his wife is so sweet & thoughtful! :) Great card! Enjoy your alone time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great CAS manly card!! Fun sentiment...I'm sure the other guys are jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, my, I love this so much!!! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the sentiment with this image.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!