Thursday, December 19, 2013

2013 Favourite Cards

It's time for my annual Favourite Cards of 2013 review! I have picked one card from every month's worth of blog posts and shared it here. You will notice I am not picky as to what companies I stamp with... I just love stamping. period. :)  Ranging from clean and simple to lots of papers and layers, I like to try new techniques and have fun with it.  The cards today feature stamps from Papertrey Ink, Simon Says Stamp, Unity Stamp Co., Neat & Tangled, Paper Smooches and Mama Elephant.

I hope 2014 brings me even more stamping, crafty fun (cross my fingers, oh plllllease Santa bring me gift certificates to my favourite craft stores!!) and Merry Christmas to you all! 
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!