Monday, November 4, 2013

Busy times ahead!


This household is in Halloween recovery mode, fall clean-up mode, and winter preparation mode! My head is constantly spinning with lists of things I SHOULD be doing, and things I WANT to be doing... Busy times. :)

Thankfully, I have a few hours a day to sit down and get creative in my card corner. I have 2 Christmas vendor sales coming up and am busy making cards and other paper crafted goodies to sell.  This anniversary card will go into the generic anniversary or 25th anniversary group. I inevitably get a request for one or two milestone anniversaries, so I might as well prepare them in advance.  I used my Papertrey Ink Cover Plate: Circles die with a nice sparkly silver paper, some vellum for the feathers, and a simple Hero Arts sentiment for the message. Not too difficult to put together!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!