Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Thank YOU!!

 
How about a modern and graphic thank you on this sunny Wednesday? I'm not sure I love how this card turned out but I find that even though I'm not crazy about it, someone else will be. As soon as my recent Papertrey Ink order arrived in the mail I had to use that 'thank you' die. It will be getting lots of use around here in the next few days as I need to make about a dozen thank you cards to sponsors that donated prizes to our school's fall festival last weekend. 
 
 Speaking of fall festivals, the weather here in Southwestern Ontario has turned decidedly more 'fall-ish' and I am loving it! Autumn is my favourite season and goes hand in hand with my love of big cozy sweaters and scarves. :) I hope you ALL have a wonderfully fall-ish day!


1 comment:

  1. I think your card turned out just great. I love the colours and the die cut. I am sure it will be appreciated by the recipient.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!