Tuesday, October 29, 2013

I believe


I am still crazy about water coloring! I just can't seem to put down those Distress Markers and watercolor paper...any one else jumped on the bandwagon? This cheerful, inspirational stamp from Unity Stamp Co. pairs perfectly with a clean and simple layout and colourful background. Embossing the sentiment in white really helps the watercolors to stand out.

I've hit craft supply pay dirt last week... My LSS had a scrapbook garage sale where vendors could sell their gently used/unwanted supplies and any money earned would be given store credit in return.  A phone call to the store after the sale told me I earned $163- which I was quite pleased with UNTIL... I went to the store to pick up my gift card and they told me they had mistakenly read me the wrong amount and I actually earned $315!!! Whhhhaaaattt?!  Sooooo awesome! This lady is going to get herself more Distress Markers lol! :)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!