Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Gruesome and Gory

Tis' the season for ghosts, goblins, and thoughts of candy at our house.  Halloween is approaching and although we don't put too much thought into around here, our family does like to carve the usual pumpkins and put up a few decorations. I made a few cards for the occasion and my 7 year old son commented that this one was, "awesome and gross" so I'll take that as a compliment!  The 'blood splatter' maybe takes it a bit to the gruesome and gory side but oh well. :)
 
 


 Sorry for the wonky picture...even my light box has it's 'off days'. I think it's because I have it sitting next to a window and the natural light brightens it too much additionally. Thoughts? 

The card is pretty basic. Cardstock base and panel sprayed with color mist, bats and RIP cut from my Slice machine in POW glitter paper, and the grave from a Papertrey Ink die.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!