Thursday, October 31, 2013

Feather obsession


Feathers, feathers, feathers everywhere! I love all the feathered products still on the shelves in the craft world. In April I blogged about my love for feathers (daughter of a chicken farmer here!), and now it seems there are even more feathered products out there! Some I love:


 
 

 
I used another feathery product in my card today- Kelly Purkey's Feathers die; loooooove it! Paired with a fun handwritten sentiment this card is minimal yet packs a pretty punch.  I die cut the feathers from patterned paper, popped them up on my cardstock base, and heat embossed the sentiment. The combinations are endless...use any sentiment and patterned papers you want!
 
This card is being linked up for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog- Anything Goes this week! I've used a few SSS exclusives on this card; enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. This is gorgeous! Love the colors! :) Thanks for playing along over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!