Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Watercolor Hello


 


 School is back in session and this mom is quite happy about it! I have 2 very active, energetic children who NEED their brains stimulated on a daily basis...more so than this mother can offer! Summer was fun but it wore out its welcome around the August 20th...and from there on it was countdown to school! :) I'm sure other parents out there can commiserate. One heartwarming moment from the first day was putting my little girly on the school bus for the very first time.  Happy and sad all at the same time.
 

So now that they are back to school I have LOTS of more time to get crafty! Here's a card I made using the watercolor technique.  I coloured directly onto the acrylic stamp using my Distress markers, spritzed it with a mini mister fill with water, then stamped it onto the white cardstock. I followed the same process for the sentiment. Not too difficult and so many different looks that can be made using various colours and stamps.

Supplies:
Cardstock: (Evergreen 12x12) Bazzill

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!