Tuesday, September 10, 2013

So Much Love



 
I gave this card to my husband...slipped it in his suitcase as he headed off on another business trip.  I think he will equally smile at the sentiment AND at how pink and heart filled it is. NOT his style but very much mine.
 
I die cut the scalloped circle from the patterned paper and stamped on cardstock in the recess. The patterned piece was adhered using foam dimensionals so that the sentiment looks sunken down in the card. A pretty basic card, but it gets the message across nicely! Now that my kiddos are back to school I'm hoping to post more often. I have lots of time for crafting, taking pictures, editing and blogging! My to-do list yesterday was "make pudding'...so CLEARLY I have time on my hands. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!