Friday, September 13, 2013

Published!

 
Have you checked out your Sept./Oct. issue of Paper Crafts magazine? Psssst...I have this card in there! If you are a subscriber to the digital issue you will see this card (plus one other of mine!) in the Colors of Fall section. I am always so excited to find out I'm having a card published. The excitement never goes away!  You can buy this fabulous issue online here and catch a sneak peek of it here.
 
By the way, what do you all think about this fabulous publication going completely digital? I've been reading/hearing negative comments about it, but I have to say, I think it's fabulous. It's a digital world baby and they're keeping up with times. :) Move forward or get left behind in my opinion. Not to mention all the 'extras' a digital issue provides. That's my opinion and I'm sticking to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!