Tuesday, September 24, 2013

General Craft Supplies

 
Crafty challenges always boost my creativity! They give me a reason to get out some not-often-used supplies and put them to work. This time I ended up digging through my children's craft supply drawer so that I could play along in the General Craft Supply Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. Their Nana gave them a 'jumbo jar' of crafty stuff last Christmas and it was an endless source of inspiration- feathers, beads, popsicle sticks, pom poms, floss...the list goes on. I pulled out a rainbow of feathers and set to work!
 
Pairing rainbow colours with a white wood grain base and my sentiment in black worked perfectly for my card. I love how it turned out and can't wait to gift it to a friend. I used Scor Tape to hold those feathers in place and the banner over top hid the tape perfectly. It might be hard to see in the picture, but that script 'you' die cut is glittery black paper...LOVE. Thanks for checking out my card!


4 comments:

  1. This is fantastic! I love how you used the feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colors!Your work is beautiful! I'd love for you to apply for our Design Team at Scrapping Everyday Miracles!
    http://scrappingeverydaymiracles.blogspot.com/2013/10/we-are-having-design-team-call.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the beautiful flurry of feathery goodness here!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Marcie! Thanks for linking this up to the General Craft Supplies Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!