Friday, September 27, 2013

FWF- Hey Stud!

 
Friday means Friends with Flair and this week I'm linking up with my 'hey stud' masculine birthday card. I think I should save this for my sweetie pie; he's a stud. :)
 
I love how the dude is pointing his finger...you can almost HEAR him say, "yeah baby, I'm hot". I bet he has serious swagger. Maybe he'll give me his football jacket? (Do guys still do that? And by 'that' I mean, they didn't even do that when I was in high school...I'm not THAT old) 
 
There's a lot of product mish mash going on here- Hey Stud Unity Stamp, papers from all over the place, twine, spray mist, enamel dots- all in the interest of keeping it manly! Did it work? :) Hop on over the Unity blog and check out all the other creations linked up today! Happy Friday to you all and enjoy your weekend!!


19 comments:

  1. What a great masculine card! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool masculine card. I am "that old" and yes, they really did give you their letter jackets.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This makes me smile... he looks like such a 'schmoozer'! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally works! It's a great -- and fun! -- masculine card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! You did a great job keeping it manly, and I'm sure your sweetie will love it. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great card! This stamp makes me LOL every time I see it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this!!! The colors totally capture his essence. My high school didn't even have letter jackets haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a stud he is. Such a great masculine card with the perfect accents. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah, he's got swagger! Love your color choices.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really fun design and papers, Marcie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fun male card... TFS. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very nice "guy" card! Perfect image and sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun guy card! I have this stamp set but haven't used it yet - thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!