Sunday, September 15, 2013

Dreamcatcher Birthday




I absolutely adore the Glitz Design Wild & Free collection.  It's just about as colourful, fun, trendy and eclectic as any collection I've seen. I LOVE it. :)  I used it here on a birthday card for my cousin who is turning 16 soon. She's about as wild and free, funky, fun and eclectic as this collection so it was fitting to use it for her.

I die cut the 'happy' die 3 times and layered them, masked off the 'happy' part of the stamp and just used the 'birthday', added my sequins and flicked on some spray mist. Done!  I kept this card 4x6 rather than the usual A2 card size, as to keep the entire panel of the patterned paper. I couldn't fathom cutting about that lovely dream catcher!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!