Friday, August 9, 2013

Simon Says Triangles


How cute is this Good Fortune set from Avery Elle?!

I just squealed when I saw it and knew I'd have to get it!
I used it here for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge featuring TRIANGLES. I also am entering it in the Trendy Triangle Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I stamped the triangle image repeatedly, then added the sentiment inside with various Hero Arts inks. I stamped and cut out the 8 ball and popped it up with foam dimensionals. The sentiment was stamped on a Streamers die from Paper Smooches. Cute right?
Tomorrow I'll be sharing a similar card I created for the 10 Minute Craft Dash birthday card challenge so stop back in!



3 comments:

  1. Such a neat card! Especially love the triangle background with the different colored sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How neat and unique is this! Fantastic! Thanks so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge! :)

    XO
    Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Marcie! Thanks for linking this up to the Trendy Triangles challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!