Friday, August 23, 2013

Pretty Amazing

 
I'm a lucky lady to be able to say there are handfuls and handfuls of amazing people out there that I could send this card to. Seriously- isn't that what life is about? Surrounding yourself with amazing friends, neighbours and family? I truly believe so! 
 
I'm so happy with how this card turned out. I've been trying my hand at the collage style of card making and am realizing that there are not a lot of 'rules' when it comes to this style. It's almost like you just plop elements down until you think it looks nice (I'm sure a few of you are wide eyed and shaking your heads at that!). I attempted to pull together all the bits and pieces here on this card, and in the end, I am satisfied and that's all that matters. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!