Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Party Ensembles

 
I've taken some time to play in a few challenges over at the Moxie Fab World and I love how I am inspired to stretch my creativity!   This particular project and creations were made for the
 
A week or so ago I attended a 'gender reveal' party... meaning the excited expectant parents decided to find out ahead of time whether they were having a boy or girl and chose to share the reveal with their family and friends. When they cut the cake open the inside revealed to us all (and especially to the super excited mom and dad) that a sweet baby GIRL would be arriving to them in a few short months.  How awesome is that?!  
 
I was inspired by the cute decorations that the mom-to-be created and thought I'd try my hand at a few of the same. For my ensemble, the three pieces I created are:
 
1) a banner reading HE OR SHE 
2) a WEAR YOUR GUESS sign
3) bow or mustache pins that guests wear to indicate their guess
 
How about creating more mustaches and bows to hang around the party? Or use your own custom color scheme...I used hot pink and aqua, but maybe traditional pink and blue are more your style, or lavender and sky blue, or mint green and butter yellow? Lots of options! Use your die cuts where possible to save time like I did, and a tried and true alphabet stamp set always comes in handy!
 
Thanks for checking out my creations and be sure to check out the rest of the links over at the Moxie Fab World for some amazing party ensemble inspiration! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey Marcie! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Party Ensemble Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!