Sunday, August 4, 2013

Dog Days of Summer



 
What does the dog days of summer even mean?! Lazy days? Looooong, dragging days, torturous waiting until school starts back up (at least for the parents!)? Yeah, we'll go with that!!  We are experiencing a little bit of all of that in this household! Still we are managing to fill up our summer days with the most fun we can. :)  For me, that means fitting in lots of crafting when I can. This easy birthday card came together quickly with a journal card, coordinating papers, and stickers all from the same Vintage Bliss collection by Simple Stories.
 
I hope you are all enjoying YOUR summer vacations too!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Handwritten Sentiments) Simon Says Stamp
Ink: (black) Tsukineko
Paper: (Vintage Bliss 6x6 collection) Simple Stories
Other: (Streamers die) Paper Smooches; (enamel dots) My Mind's Eye; (butterfly sticker) Simple Stories
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!