Monday, August 12, 2013

CASE study challenge

I'm participating in Case Study #152 this week and Jennifer McGuire's lovely rainbow card is the fabulous inspiration!!

 
 
My card uses the rainbow colour scheme as inspiration, as well as the sunbeam effect. My colours are more saturated than Jennifer's and my sunbeams are from a die cut rather than stamped.  All in all I think I ended up with a fun, colourful birthday card to pass along to someone! Pssss- the watercolor rainbow background was one I created after watching a tutorial video by Jennifer as well... she is FULL of crafty inspiration!
 
Thanks for checking out my card for the CASE study and see you again soon!


2 comments:

  1. what a cool rainbow technique! Love the blingy look in the center :) Thanks for playing with us over on CASE Study :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I love how the sparkly centre radiates out into such bold rainbows! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!