Friday, August 30, 2013

Cardabilities #82- last sketch for me!

 
 
Welcome to Cardabilities Sketch #82! Yet another creative sketch designed by the talented Karan Gerber, and as always, I had fun designing with it. This is my LAST sketch with the Cardabilities design team as my term is over... but I'm looking forward to joining in with the sketches to come.  I can NOT pass up a good sketch!! Don't forget to pop over to the Cardabilities blog and check out what the rest of the design team has come up with.  There is always some lovely inspiration over there, and you can link up your creations using this great sketch!
 
Special mentions about this card- the seam binding ribbon was boring old white and I dyed it by spraying it with my spray mist...love the result for a perfect match to the ink and papers. Try mixing and matching spray mists for custom colours!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Sentiment Signs) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Razzle Berry) My Favorite Things; (Chamomile) Papertrey Ink
Paper: (white cardstock) Papertrey Ink; (Maggie Holmes 6x6 collection) Crate Paper
Other: (doily) Freckled Fawn; (enamel dots) My Mind's Eye; (sticker) misc.; (seam binding) misc.; (resin flower) Prima; (pink spray mist) Heidi Swapp
 

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!