Saturday, August 10, 2013

10 Minute Craft Dash Birthday Bash!

Remember yesterday's similar card? Well the one I'm showing today was actually the first of the two that I made. After finishing up this card I was inspired to create another one that was a little more detailed. This one was for the 10 Minute Craft Dash birthday card challenge and let me tell you...I finished up at 9:59!!! I actually put the card down and thought... hmmm maybe some spray mist would be good... and then the timer went off, so done it was! :)


You can check out the details for yesterday's card for how I made it. The only difference here was that I used just one ink colour to stamp the background and used a pre-cut Streamer die that was already in my stash.  Thanks for looking and make sure to check out the rest of the birthday inspiration over at the 10 Minute Craft Dash!



4 comments:

  1. Really love this! Super simple and clever! Thanks so much for playing at the 10 Minute Craft Dash and well done getting it done just in time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I could never attempt a stamped background on a timed challenge-- good for you!
    Thanks so much for playing along with the 10 Minute Craft Dash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is so different and fun. You did a wonderful job in that time.

    Thanks for playing with us in the 10 Minute Craft Dash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You did a wonderful job.
    Thanks for joining in the birthday celebrations at the 10 Minute Craft Dash.
    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!