Sunday, July 21, 2013

Hello Friend!

 
Long time no post! Vacation, general summer fun, no craft time and a wonky computer led to some time away from blogging...just a few days, but I am back!
 
Here is a card that shows stamping on patterned paper rather than on a solid colour of cardstock.  I find that a subtle pattern and light colour works best so that it doesn't interfere with the image you are stamping.  Add a double bow tied with a button and done! I'm not a hug fan of ribbon; it lends itself to classy and elegant cards which is not my area of expertise, but once in awhile I can drag it out and put it to good use!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Newspaper Skyline; sentiment from All Occasion Messages) Hero Arts
Ink: (Pale Tomato) Hero Arts; (black) Tsukineko
Paper: (Sundrifter collection) Studio Calico
Other: (ribbon, button, twine) Papertrey Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!