Monday, July 15, 2013

Cardabilities #79

 
The 15th of the month means it's Cardabilities sketch reveal time!! I loooove the rounded corners on sketch  #79. Not much different from regular sharp corners, but it seems to add a certain flair I think.  Pop on over to the main blog to check out all the other creations by the design team...AND there is a new call for the next term.  Interested in applying? Check out the details there!
 
My card is pretty self explanatory, but as always if you have questions feel free to email me. You can find my email in my Google profile.  I used one of my favourite sentiment sets out there- Handwritten Sentiments from Simon Says Stamps. I just LOVE this set!
 
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Handwritten Sentiments) Simon Says Stamp
Ink: (black) Tsukineko
Specialty Ink: (Gable Green color mist) Studio Calico
Paper: (Kate & Co. 6x6 collection) My Mind's Eye
Other: (ribbon) misc.; (button) October Afternoon; (stick pins) Little Yellow Bicycle; (enamel dots) My Mind's Eye

6 comments:

  1. Love your card, wonderful details :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!! Love colour combo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card§ It's so elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great card - love the pattern papers and the stick pins :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!