Friday, July 12, 2013

bright & bold birthday

 
Here's a happy birthday card that is bright and full of neon happiness! First I placed all the acrylic button stamps on my block in the arrangement I wanted, then I inked them up going from left to right using 3 colours of ink for a gradient look. It's a pretty simplistic card but I love it because it's so BRIGHT!
 
Speaking of BRIGHT, we had a tie dye party here yesterday with my kids, a few friends and family members. We had so much fun creating patterns and trying out techniques...love the results and can't wait to wear our creations!! For more tie dye tips and ideas check out the iLoveToCreateBlog! We used the Tulip One-Step Tie Dye kits and they were amazing!!
 
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Bits & Buttons) Papertrey Ink; (Wish Big Candles) Hero Arts
Ink: (black) Tsukineko; (Neon Pink, Neon Blue, Neon Purple) Hero Arts
Cardstock: (white, black) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: (Basics Cardmaking Pad) Pebbles
Other: (twine) The Twinery

2 comments:

  1. Great looking shirts. I remember when ....! The card is perfect with the shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!