Monday, July 8, 2013

Birthday season!


Oh wow is it ever birthday season at our house! I can count 6 family members with July birthdays, and at least 4 close friends too.  Not to mention MINE on July 16th.  But I didn't make this card for myself, lol! Nope, it went off in the mail to Ottawa to my BFF. Once you are over 21 are you allowed to say BFF? :) I'm lucky to have a few BFFs, but Jen is definitely deserving of a fun, colourful card like this and she's waaaaayyy older than me (2 days).   Hopefully she enjoys it!
 
I stamped on an angle for this card, using Neon Pink for one of the sentiments and then added spray mist to the cardstock over top.  I like 'flicking' the mist around so it splatters, rather than using the spray bottle to mist it around. It's just a bit of a different look.

Supplies:
Stamps: (Say What) Mama Elephant
Ink: (Neon Pink) Hero Arts; (black) Tsukineko
Specialty Ink: (Sherbert color mist) Studio Calico
Cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: (Take Note 6x6 collection) Doodlebug Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!