Friday, June 21, 2013

One moment at a time


I've had more than a few sympathy cards to send out lately unfortunately, so it's helpful to find such a lovely sympathy set like this one from Unity Stamp Co. The images and sentiments are serene, comforting and beautifully designed.  It's definitely a go-to set for these difficult cards to make. I'm linking up to FWF over on the Unity Blog today...enjoy the rest of the creations linked up there.

Supplies:
Stamps: (With Sympathy) Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: (Kraft, Chamomile, Berry Sorbet) Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: (Kraft, Rustic White, Berry Sorbet) Papertrey Ink
Accents: (pearls) Kaisercraft

17 comments:

  1. Don't you just love that set? I find comfort in it too. And I really like your card. Very neutral colors offer a neutral mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just lovely great chioce on you flowers colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. I love the colors. I agree that it seems you just get a few of these cards in your "stash" and they're gone before your know it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card. Great design.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is truly beautiful Marcie!!!
    Hugs
    Tracy
    enjoy your weekend.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a lovely card! pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, sorry for the loss but very tasteful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful. I too love that sympathy set; it's my go-to for sympathy cards.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card, just beautiful!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very pretty, Marcie. I love this set, too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just gorgeous. The sentiment and simple design is perfect for this not so nice occasion. Sadly I am in need of three such cards at present and will definitely be taking inspiration from yours. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love how you combined those images and sentiment and elements... TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think this is such a peaceful design. I like how you layered the stamping for it too. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!