Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Not just for cards!

 
Need a break from card making? In a stamping slump? All those brads, buttons, gems and other pretty trinkets you have in your stash don't need to be saved for a card!
 
I created this brooch from a bunch of odds and ends kicking around my desk and put it all together with the help of some hot glue and a pin back from the $ Store.  I simply die cut my favourite flower die from felt and added all my gems and other doodads. There's some twine looped around the back, a nice gold leaf and a stick pin. Imagine this pinned to a cozy sweater, or maybe the lapel of your spring jacket? Lovely!
 
Supplies:
Accents: (brads) Bo Bunny; (sparkle button) My Mind's Eye; (pearls) Basic Grey; (gems, gold leaf) Prima; (stick pin) My Little Bicycle
Fibers: (twine, cream felt) Papertrey Ink
Die: (Notched Flower dies) Papertrey Ink
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!