Friday, June 7, 2013

i will love the light

 
 
When I saw this sentiment by Unity Stamp Co. as part of the Delightful Little Things set I KNEW I had to buy the whole set just for that *one* stamp (it happens a lot in my world, just so you know...). How inspirational is it?! Imagine getting a card with this sentiment during a rough time in your life? Or even as a non-religious sympathy card? I'm keeping this sentiment right out on my desk so I can use it again and again. I'm joining in this week with Unity's Friends with Flair challenge. Head over there to check out the rest of the fun Unity projects linked up (*FWF is not quite showing up yet, so just enjoy the card here for now!)!
 
The card is very simply made. I just stamped the sentiment and went over the handwritten parts with a pale yellow Spica glitter marker. I spritzed the panel with Shine spray mist before matting it to navy cardstock. The panel was adhered to the card base using foam dimensionals.
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Delightful Little Things set) Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: (Navy) Hero Arts; (Spica glitter marker) Copic; (Shine spray mist) Studio Calico
Paper: (rustic cream) Papertrey Ink; (navy dots) Bazzil; (Stargazing from Campfire collection) October Afternoon

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!