Monday, June 10, 2013

Heeeeyyyy Sexy Lady!!

 
Who HASN'T heard that ridiculous (yet catchy!) Gangam Style song?! If not, maybe you have been living under a rock... :) I used this fun sentiment from Mama Elephant on a 30th birthday card for my little sister. I knew the bright yellow, pink and black combo paired with a fun sentiment and sparkly numbers would be something she'd enjoy! 
 
That pretty striped mini bag is from Webster's Pages and I'm glad I finally used one... I bought quite a few because they are just SO lovely and they have been gathering dust. Not anymore! I slid a gift card to one of my sister's favourite clothing stores here in Ontario so hopefully she can treat herself to something pretty!
 
I'm having a hard time with my sister's recent birthday...if she is 30 what does that make ME?! 
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Say What) Mama Elephant
Ink: (black) Tsukineko; (white) Papertrey Ink
Paper: (XOXO 6x6 collection) American Crafts; (black cardstock) Papertrey Ink
Other: (stickers) American Crafts; (envelop) Webster's Pages; (yellow glitter card base) DCWV

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!