Sunday, June 2, 2013

HB2U

 
Making a card for a teenager or preteen is not something I have to do very often, but when the need calls- Modern Chit Chat by Unity Stamp Co. is practically perfect. I love all the cute sayings that you can stamp onto the 'phone screen'.  Paper piecing the phone is super easy, allowing you to customize a fun case for the phone. In fact paper piecing is just plain fun all around. It's one of my favourite techniques to use when stamping because the possibilities are endless! Try it!
 
 I entered this card in the Paper Crafts Gallery Idol 2013 contest and sadly I did not make it to the Top 20, but I had lots of fun looking at all the other entries! There were some AMAZING cards entered!
 
Supplies:
Stamp: (Modern Chit Chat) Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: (black) Tsukineko
Patterned Paper: (Knee Highs 6x6 collection) Basic Grey
Accents: (twine) The Twinery; (sparkle brad) We R Memory Keepers; (enamel dots) Basic Grey; (flag die) MFT

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!