Friday, June 28, 2013

FWF- Wander

 
Friday means Friends With Flair at Unity Stamp Co., and I'm linking up again this week.  I used a lovely sentiment from the Delightful Little Things set and paired it with some papers from Crate Paper's Fourteen collection. A final touch was a spritz of Glimmer Mist in Patina to bring out some of the blues in the paper. I'm not sure what you would use this card for...but sometimes I just like making a card that is for no special reason at all. :)
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Delightful Little Things) Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: (Hibiscus Burst, Chamomile) Papertrey Ink
Specialty Ink: (Patina spray mist) Tattered Angels
Cardstock: (Vintage Cream) Papertrey Ink
Paper: (Fourteen 6x6 collection) Crate Paper

15 comments:

  1. Wow, I really love this card! I'd definitely send it to a friend making a positive change in their life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card. Perfect paper choices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really fun CAS design, Marcie. Perfect bg paper!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the map background and the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. it's great to have 'anything' cards in your stash! this is lovely, and such a great paper!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet - love papers which you used

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card! I love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  8. That really is a super sentiment. I love how you used it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card I love the sentiment and paper

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think this is a wonderful vintage design. The stamp goes with the paper nicely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the sentiment combined with the paper. And now I'm kicking myself because I saw this Unity stamp at a garage sale, but didn't buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card -- perfect for someone leaving on a vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!