Friday, June 14, 2013

FWF Happy!!

 
I'm linking up to Friends With Flair today over at the Unity blog with this cute card celebrating an already much loved baby that will join the community soon!
The expectant momma is in my book club, is a friend and in general is an all-round wonderful person and her husband is one of my oldest friends since childhood. 
Needless to say, we're all pretty thrilled for them!! 
I know the card looks a bit girly, but I threw in some navy blue ink and blue floral papers with a yellow card base to try and keep it gender neutral.  A sweet little gem in one of the hearts tops it off.   Enjoy your Friday everyone!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (SO happy FOR YOU) Unity Stamp Co.
Ink: (Pale Tomato, Navy) Hero Arts; (Chamomile) Papertrey Ink
Cardstock: (white) Papertrey Ink)
Patterned Paper: (Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm 6x6 collection) American Crafts
Other: (card base) DCWV; (gem) Prima; (doily) Freckled Fawn; (border sticker) American Crafts

14 comments:

  1. What a totally adorable congratulations card! Sounds like it is perfect for your pair of friends. I love how sunny and cheerful this is :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this adorable card. That stamp is on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely card!! I love the colors. You should enter it for Unity's challenge this month. The colors seem to match :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous! Really fun non-traditional congrats card. I like the added gem to represent the new baby!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG...that is so cute!!!!! What a treasurable keepsakes for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy for your friend -- and for you! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a neat and fun ideal this is!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a LOVELY card. I love the pretty colors & the mix of papers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is SO cute! I love all the bright happy colors. Congrats to your friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is such a great "happy prego" card. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Marcie, this is so pretty. This unique stamp makes it even better. She is going to treasure this. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me some love!