Friday, May 17, 2013

Yay!!

 
Happy Friday to you all! Making birthday cards is pretty easy when I have my cute 6 year old son helping me out. :) He's my 'go-to' guy for making cards for his age group.  This card met his approval.  Comic books are one his main interests right now, so this comic paper from October Afternoon was the perfect choice on a card for one his little buddies. I used a journal card, paired with a fun sentiment, and lastly splattered some spray mist on it all. Have a fabulous weekend, and if you're Canadian, have a great Victoria Day- be safe!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Stylish Sentiments: Birthday) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Cough Syrup) Ranger
Specialty Ink: (Warm Calico color mist) Studio Calico
Cardstock: (Blueberry Sky, Kraft) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: (Sasparilla 8x8 collection) October Afternoon
Other: (journal card) October Afternoon; (star punch) EK Success

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!