Thursday, May 9, 2013

Warm healing wishes

 
A woman in the book club I attend at the local library has had some health issues lately and is stuck at home recovering. I thought I'd send her some warm healing wishes on behalf of our club to help brighten her spirits! 
I used the Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm collection for coordinating papers and stickers, and then added a sentiment and some sparkle! It was easy to put together and flat for inexpensive mailing.
 
Speaking of book clubs, at the last meeting we discussed Calling Invisible Women by Jeanne Ray.  It was pretty divided down the middle as to who liked it and who didn't, but for my part I enjoyed it!
 
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Healing Touch Sentiments) Papertrey Ink
Ink: (Spice Tin) Jenni Bowlin for Ranger
Paper: (Orange Zest) Papertrey Ink; (Bright Bauble from Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm 6x6 collection) American Crafts
Other: (sticker from Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm collection) American Crafts; (Stickles) Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!