Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Pinterest as inspiration

 
Every once in awhile the creative juices dry up and you need to turn elsewhere for inspiration.  Let's all thank Pinterest for that lol!!  I found a GORGEOUS card on the October Afternoon Pinterest board and knew that I had the supplies to create my own version of it. That Woodland Park 8x8 collection is still one of my all time favourites. It's such a huge collection with endless possibilities. Perfect for card makers!
You can check out the original card by Roree Rumph on the October Afternoon blog.
 
Everything on this card is from October Afternoon except the Fillable Frames #4 die by Papertrey Ink, and the Stickles glitter by Ranger. I gave this card to my mother-in-law for Mother's Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!