Friday, May 3, 2013

ODD IDOL Top 20!

I'm pretty excited to tell you that I was chosen as one of the Top 20 in the Some Odd Girl IDOL contest going on right now over at Some Odd World.
 
I {heart} this super cute stamping company, and have for a very long time now! Waaaaay back when Kristy was doing just digital images I was on the first design team for Some Odd Girl. You can search my tags at the bottom of the blog for Some Odd Girl and see what creations I have made over the years.  You will probably notice that Fluffy Love, the digital image I've used on the below card shows up quite often in my projects...I love rainbows, can you tell? :)

 
Hopefully you will head on over to Some Odd World and check out the other Top 20 finalists and the creations that won them a spot.  Read up on the contest, and come back to vote in the next round!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: (Fluffy Love digital) Some Odd Girl
Ink: (markers) Copic
Paper: (white) Papertrey Ink; (Lucky Charm 6x6 collection) American Crafts
Other: (Mat Stack 3 die) Papertrey Ink; (Diamond Stickles) Ranger; (Circle punch) Fiskars; (sticker) American Crafts

1 comment:

Thanks for leaving me some love!