Monday, May 27, 2013

New Mom

 
Lots of stamp sets happening here on this card!!
This is a leftover from Mother's Day a few weeks ago that I didn't post earlier. I used that lovely patterned paper from the Maggie Holmes 6x6 Crate Paper collection as my inspiration. SO. PRETTY. I pieced together several stamp sets to create the unique sentiment.
Other news- I am LOVING those Paper Smooches Streamers dies! It's one of those products where I know I will use every die in the set and use them often. I am putting them to good use on everything lately. Making this card helped me see all my stamp sets in a new light...how can I piece other sentiments together to create something new and fun? :) Go try it!
 
Supplies:
Stamps: ('flowers and leaves' from Mini Blooms, 'Happy Mother's Day' from Women of Life, 'to the new' from Congrats All Ways) Papertrey Ink; ('Mom' from Because of You) Verve Stamps
Ink: (Raspberry Fizz, Melon Berry, Harvest Gold) Papertrey Ink; (Tide Pool) Hero Arts; (Imperial Blue) Tsukineko
Cardstock: (Harvest Gold, Rustic White) Papertrey Ink
Patterned Paper: ('Wonderful' from Maggie Holmes 6x6 collection) Crate Paper
Other: (Streamers die) Paper Smooches; (Stickles) Ranger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving me some love!